Need Eagle Gear?
The EWU Alumni Association’s giving philosophy is to support alumni as they positively impact the communities they live and work in, and to grow awareness of the alumni association as a thriving part of Eastern’s culture.
Everyone wants some incREDible EWU swag… especially our #Eagle4Life members! As you can imagine, we get a lot of requests. To focus budget and resources on the very best opportunities to engage and be visible with our alumni, please fill out the form below that best suits your swag request need. Your choices are:
- Basket Donation – donation request of either a car, wine, or spirit themed swag basket to be used as an auction item.
- Alumni Thank You Gift – donation request of swag to thank an alum for giving back to our students by speaking on campus, hosting job shadows, judging competitions, etc.
Donation requests must:
- Be a Spokane/CDA area business or community event that has gained notoriety and boasts excellent attendance that aligns with the values of Eastern Washington University, and relates to EWU’s strategic plan goals.
- Honor the significant contributions our alumni make to Eastern by supporting their community endeavors.
The Office of Alumni Relations:
- Does not give to personal fundraisers (GoFundMe pages, etc).
- Does not facilitate the donation of athletics tickets.
- Has sole discretion of donation request approval.