The Health Services Administration Graduate Certificate provides students who have an interest in working within the health field with an understanding of various health service delivery models that exist in the U.S. today. The courses provide an overview of the administrative topics in today’s dynamic and challenging health environment. Students are engaged in real-life applications. We recommend completing this fully online program in one academic year. Click here for more information on the Online Graduate Certificate in Health Services Administration
As an applicant for the Graduate Certificate in Health Services Administration online program, you must
- Hold a US bachelor’s degree (or equivalent to a 4-year US BA or BS) from a regionally accredited institution
- Complete the Graduate School application where you are asked to:
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit all transcripts verifying your cumulative GPA.
- Submit a resume.
Note: For students currently enrolled in a graduate program, the materials previously submitted may be reused for the certificate admission requirements.
Financial Aid Due Dates
- If you plan on applying for financial aid, we recommend submitting all application materials by February 15.
- Please see Financial Aid and Scholarships for more information. Complete applications for quarterly admission are due in the Graduate Studies Office no fewer than three weeks before the start of classes for the intended enrollment term.