Proctoring Services Available at JFK Library
Did you know that JFK Library hosts test proctoring services?
Test proctoring appointments at JFK Library are available Sunday – Thursday, 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., during regular JFK building hours.
- While students may initiate a proctoring request by completing the student portion of the proctoring request form, instructors must complete and return the form in order for the test to be scheduled.
- Instructors may submit completed forms via:
- Email: include the exam as an attachment, to email@example.com.
- Hand-delivery: bring the form and exam materials, to the JFK Circulation Desk, Attention: Proctoring Services.
- Completed forms must be received at least three weekdays prior to the desired testing date window.
- Proctoring staff will contact the student to schedule the testing appointment, and inform the student of testing location, procedures, and requirements.
- Once scheduled, students must arrive on time, provide valid ID, and adhere to instructions, or the exam may be returned to the instructor, and/or the appointment rescheduled.
For more informaton, call Proctoring Staff at 509.359.6294.