*The 20-23 School Counseling graduate application will remain open until 08/20/2020. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified applicants will be offered positions until the cohort is full*
In the Master of Science in Counseling: School Counseling, classes and experiences are organized to provide a thorough grounding in the skills and knowledge generally recognized by the counseling profession. The program is accredited by CACREP and exceeds the Washington state requirement for ESA-School Counselor Certification.
Practical application is stressed and students are provided early and continuous skill practice with personalized feedback and coaching. Continuous opportunities for expanding awareness of the self of the counselor will be provided.
For additional information, please contact Program Director Dr. Keely Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the info request form below.
- Meet the general graduate admission requirements
- Transcripts from all institutions other than EWU
- Three letters of recommendation with contact information that address your qualifications for graduate study
- GRE scores
- Exam scores older than five (5) years are not acceptable
- The Psychology Department requires you to take the General Exam only
- $75 application fee