The Addiction Studies Licensed Professionals Graduate Certificate courses are all offered online. Financial aid is available for this certificate program. Addiction Studies faculty and staff are available for personal academic advising for prospective and/or current students. Please contact us at email@example.com for additional information.
- Completion of a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a cumulative GPA ≥ 3.0
- Students attending this program must already be licensed in one of the health care professions listed below:
- advanced registered nurse practitioners
- marriage and family therapists, mental health counselors, advanced social workers or independent clinical social workers
- osteopathic physicians
- osteopathic physician assistants
- physician assistants