Proctoring Services Hosted by EWU Libraries
May 3, 2022 By Amy Laskowski
EWU Libraries is offering test proctoring (supervised testing) services.
- Proctoring is available Sunday – Thursday, 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Students may initiate a proctoring request, but instructors must complete and submit the request (via form) at least three weekdays in advance in order for the test to be scheduled.
- Proctoring staff will contact the student to schedule the testing appointment.
- Once scheduled, students must arrive on time, provide valid ID, and adhere to instructions, or the exam may be returned to the instructor, and/or the appointment rescheduled.
- If accommodations such as assistive/adaptive technology or private space are required, please contact EWU’s Office of Student Accommodations and Support Services (SASS) for assistance. The online database (MyDSS) will allow students to schedule testing appointments online with the Student Accommodations office.