The Library By the Numbers
A View of Fall Quarter 2022
January 4, 2023
Ever wonder what’s going on in your EWU Libraries? Here’s a quick view of our numbers for Fall Quarter 2022.
- 134 library instruction sessions with 2,717 attendees.
- 125,801 views of Library Research Guides.
- 3,842 patrons assisted in-person, via email, & phone.
- 1,715 laptops, cameras, and other equipment loaned.
- 2,058 books & videos checked out.
- 71,292 online journals, magazines, newspapers viewed or downloaded.
- 7,910 eBooks used.
- 1,332 interlibrary loan items borrowed, 1,754 lent to other libraries
- 1,858 Kanopy streaming videos played.