You should be:
- A persistent learner.
- A capable reader and writer.
- Aware of appropriate academic style and behavior.
- An active communicator.
- Mindful of your time and responsibilities.
- Thoughtful and inquisitive.
You should be able to technically:
- Update your web browser.
- Create and attach documents, presentations, etc.
- Utilize common shortcuts (e.g., copy and paste).
- Manage local and cloud storage files.
- Communicate with your instructor.
- Record and edit a video using a webcam.
- Collaborate electronically.
- Perform research using the EWU Libraries and databases.
You should be able to academically:
- Discover and purchase required textbooks and supplies.
- Access your course three days (or more) per week.
- Stay on track with the course schedule.
- Participate early in course discussion topics.
- Stay engaged and become an active member of the class.
- Make (and stick to!) a study plan.
Online Student Orientation
This self-paced course is designed to help you acclimate to the online-learning environment.Begin the Course
Whether you're using ProctorU or an in-person proctor, we have all the details.Proctoring
This program remembers who you and your proctors are.Register Now
Taking an exam? See what this 24/7 proctoring service can do.Explore ProctorU
Need help? We offer a number of resources to students looking for technological support.Submit a Ticket
State Authorization Status
If you live out-of-state, you may be subject to State Authorization restrictions.View the Map
Our peer facilitators, tutors, and coaches are here to help you succeed in your courses.Find Assistance
We're here to help with major/career exploration, salary negotiation, mock interviews, and graduate school applications.Explore the Career Center
We work with writers of any ability, from any discipline, with any piece of academic, professional, creative, or personal writing.Get Writing Help