If You Need a Proctor:
- It will be stated in Canvas
- On the syllabus
- In a module
- You will receive an email from Eastern Online
- To your EWU Eagles email account
- At the beginning of the quarter (or when you register)
- You must present photo identification to take an exam
- Exams must be completed by the end of the scheduled time
- Or have an email from the instructor to take it late/early
Schedule a Proctor:
- Create a student profile in the Exam Manager (you only need to create your profile once)
Note: Eastern Online does not have access to your username and password information. If you forget your username, you will need to create a new account.
- Select a proctor.
- Log in to the Exam Manager to choose all the courses and exams that will be proctored for the quarter.
- Make the courses green by clicking on them.
When you receive an email from Eastern Online that says your proctor request has been approved, call or email the proctor to set up the exam appointment.
Location: 337 Senior Hall
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m to 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $30 per exam
- You can pay for your exam using CashNet or come to the office listed below
- The fee must be paid before your exam(s) can be taken.
American Sign Language students: schedule at 425.564.5100. For all other tests, please follow the steps below.
Others: use the Bellevue College Testing Services to schedule the exam. Test proctoring fees will apply.
Approved Proctor Options:
- EWU designated professional
- Other testing center professional
- Librarian (city or county): Civil service examiner
- United States armed forces education officer
- Other approved professional: as approved by Eastern Online
- Please locate an acceptable proctor and complete their information in the Exam Manager (see the list of acceptable proctors above)
- Your off-campus proctor must have a valid business or government email address.
- EWU cannot email to Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, Comcast, etc. email addresses
Note: Any non-EWU proctor needs to be approved in advance by the Eastern online learning office. We will send proctors everything they need to proctor for the exams selected. Eastern Online will contact you if there are questions/concerns about an off-campus (non-EWU) proctor.
ProctorU is a proctoring service available for proctoring 24/7. Please be advised that test proctoring fees will apply if you choose to use ProctorU.
Note: ProctorU is available only for select EWU courses.
The fee for each exam depends on its duration. Prices are as follows:
- $8.75 for 30 minutes
- $17.50 for 1 hour
- $25 for 2 hours
- $33.75 for 3 hours
- $42.50 for 4 hours
Scheduling within 72 hours of taking an exam will cost an additional $5. Scheduling within two hours of taking an exam will cost an additional $8.75.
If you need to cancel an exam, contact ProctorU at least 24 hours before your appointment. If you do not show up for your exam without letting ProctorU know ahead of time, you will not receive a refund.
Taking an Exam?
Schedule or take an exam: