- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Contact UsStudents, families and counselors: we're ready to answer your questions, guide you through the process and show you around.
304 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
EWU is updated its admissions application this year, and EWU is no longer accepting applications in the old application system.
- Admissions decisions for winter 2017 will be start being released in mid to late October. Decisions for spring, summer and fall 2017 will start being released soon after that.
- Students who need to access EWU systems for FAFSA, scholarship, or housing information can expect to receive their NetID and verification code in October.
Status of the New Application System
- The new application system is avialable now. Visit ewu.edu/apply to start a new application.
- If you've already created an account or application in the new application, you can log in to the admissions application to continue your application or receive updates about your submitted application. You can also sign up for events.
- Students who had accounts in the old application system will need to create new accounts and new passwords. If you have difficulty creating an account, contact EWU Admissions at 509.359.2397.
- Students can expect to start receiving admissions decisions in mid to late October.
Status of the Old Application System
- Students may not create new accounts.
- Students with existing accounts may log in.
- Credit card payments are no longer being accepted.
- Students may submit their application with a fee waiver but must either mail a waiver to EWU or call EWU Admissions at 509.359.2397 to pay their application fee via phone.
- Admitted students may call EWU Admissions at 509.359.2397 to pay their enrollment fee via phone.
What's in the new application?
- No more essay! You can include a personal statement, but it's not required. Your personal statement will not negatively impact your admission. In fact, it can only help.
- No more document uploads for most students. Simply have your official transcripts and official test scores sent to EWU.
- Fewer questions and better form logic that means you can apply in less than 15 minutes! Visit ewu.edu/apply to start a new application.