Skip to main content
Apply Now
Undergraduate Admissions
304 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
phone: 509.359.2397

Undocumented Veterans

If you're a member or veteran of the U.S. armed forces, you may be eligible for special naturalization programs.

You can contact EWU's enrollment advocate or EWU's Veterans Resource Center for more information about resources for armed forces members and veterans. The enrollment advocate may be able to help you find resources for your specific situation.

Manny Lopez
EWU Enrollment Advocate

EWU Veteran's Resource Center

USCIS Resources

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is the government agency that oversees immigration to the United States. 

USCIS has established a toll-free military help line, 1.877.CIS.4MIL (1.877.247.4645), exclusively for members of the military and their families. USCIS answers calls Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. (CST), excluding federal holidays.

Military service members and family members can also use online resources or an online fact sheet for more information.

© 2018 Eastern Washington University
EWU expands opportunities for personal transformation through excellence in learning.