EWU MarCom has secured a pool of pre-approved vendors that departments can use as needed without going through the Purchasing Office (up to $10,000). These are trusted companies with a long history of producing quality work for the university. If there are issues, questions or concerns, the vendor will connect with you or MarCom directly before moving forward with production.
Items that should not be ordered through the Vendor Pool
- Custom, specialty or large-quantity envelopes (A-2, A-6, A-7, business-reply, remit, ticket, die-cut, security, full-color/designed)
- 9″ x 12″ or 10″ x 13″ catalogs
- Custom layout items
- External event, promotional or campaign items
If you need one of these items, please fill out the standard MarCom Project Request Form.
- All EWU print projects created outside MarCom and intended to be mailed through USPS must be reviewed by EWU Mail Services before any items are ordered, printed or mailed.
- Mail Services and/or MarCom approval must be completed prior to sending any files to be printed by any vendor.
You will be invoiced directly. Vendors in this pool generally expect payment after delivery, typically via department P-card. Please do not use POs to pay anyone in the vendor pool.