Our Commitment to Diversity
We celebrate all alumni, honoring the unique perspectives and ideas that come from more than 100,000 EWU graduates. We acknowledge the richness of each individual’s journey and the impact of their accomplishments in their communities.
Our alumni serve as role models for one another and a diverse student body. We aspire to be supportive and inclusive of all Eagles by:
- Bringing alumni together to celebrate and share their unique Eastern stories.
- Making decisions with diversity, equity, and inclusion principles in mind.
- Ensuring the makeup of our board of directors mirrors, to the best of our ability, the diversity of our alumni, and student populations.
- Planning events that are appealing and accessible to as many of our alumni as possible.
- Seeking ways to help alumni gather and network with fellow Eagles who share interests, experiences, and needs.
- Engaging alumni throughout the country, both online and in-person.