Daniel Garcia '21
CURRENT EMPLOYER: Chase Bank
CURRENT POSITION: Business Relationship Manager
- Why did you want to join the EWUAA Board? I joined the EWUAA Board because I saw an opportunity to give back to a community and institution that provided me with amazing experiences, lessons and successes.
- How did Eastern prepare you for the work you do now? During my time at EWU, I learned the importance of networking and how to support one another whether it is your classmate or a stranger. At the end of the day we want to show everyone around us how us EAGS are there to uplift the people around us and not tear down.
- Rosa’s cheesy bread or Eagle Punch? Eagle punch!
- What was your favorite part of your time at Eastern? My favorite part of Eastern was the time spent in class, attending basketball, football, and hockey games with friends, being a part-time employee, study sessions, and the social aspect!
- What is your favorite thing about Eastern today? My favorite thing about Eastern today is the amount of change it is going through! Eastern is really investing on its campus and on its students, faculty, and staff. I am excited to be a part of something bigger and to help navigate towards our mission and vision!