Isaac Reed III '18 & '20
CURRENT EMPLOYER: South Coast Behavioral Health, Center for Individual and Family Therapy (CIFT)
CURRENT POSITION: Marriage and Family Therapist
- Why did you want to join the EWUAA Board? To bring alumni together and help Eastern reach it’s potential. Eastern has done a lot for me and this is my way of giving back to the university.
- How did Eastern prepare you for the work you do now? Being a psychology major helped shape my career and the tools I needed for my career. The Psychology Department offered classes and opportunities I took advantage of to help shape the therapist I am today.
- Rosa’s cheesy bread or Eagle Punch? Rosa’s cheesy bread all the way!!
- What was your favorite part of your time at Eastern? Being a part of a community that I felt I could not get at any other school and having that support academically and socially brought me the college experience I was looking for.
- What is your favorite thing about Eastern today? Going to football games and hearing, “Go Eags!” brings me back to my time at EWU and shows the support the students, fans, and alumni have for EWU.