Stacey Rasmussen `04
CURRENT EMPLOYER: Spokane Community College/ Westside Farms, Inc.
CURRENT POSITION: Adjunct Faculty / Owner/President
- Why did you want to join the EWUAA Board? My time at EWU was a defining moment in my life, one that I loved tremendously. I wanted to give my time and service back to both the current students and all the other alumni that support EWU.
- How did Eastern prepare you for the work you do now? Eastern prepared me to ALL of the work I have done and will do. It provided a foundation of knowledge and skills that have been underlying at every job; provided connections to help further different careers; and provided the resources and tools to help me be adaptable and successful in any endeavor.
- Rosa’s cheesy bread or Eagle Punch? Not the cheesy bread, just straight up Rosa’s breadsticks.
- What was your favorite part of your time at Eastern? My time at Eastern was shaped by the extracurricular activities I participated in like Eagle Ambassadors and the friendships made over late night ice cream from Mo-street Café & Rosa’s Pizza.
- What is your favorite thing about Eastern today? I love seeing Eastern change with the times but still keep the atmosphere that I know and love. We really are small school at heart and students are given a generous level of support and individual attention while also receiving a high caliber education.