CURRENT EMPLOYER: Incyte Diagnostics
CURRENT POSITION: Revenue Cycle Director
- Why did you want to join the EWUAA Board? I wanted to be able to give back to the University that set me up for success in my career!
- How did Eastern prepare you for the work you do now? EWU allowed me to see the various types of position in Healthcare Administration and make connections in the field through my internship and education.
- Rosa’s cheesy bread or Eagle Punch? Eagle Punch!
- What was your favorite part of your time at Eastern? Meeting other people in the same walk of life as I was at the time and being able to participate in “Super Science Saturday” events for children and expose them to the healthcare industry.
- What is your favorite thing about Eastern today? The continuous developments and commitments to science and innovation!