Eagles Helping Eagles
Your Office of Alumni Relations and the EWU Career Center have partnered to offer you a chance to get involved with and give back to your alma mater—on your own terms! In doing so, you will be nurturing the next generation of professionals, and fostering student success after graduation.
The Eagle Career Network, powered by STCU, is our new online mentoring community that provides powerful, on-demand career mentoring opportunities for students and alumni alike. This community allows you to:
- Offer 1-time support such as a resume review, or a call to share advice on your industry.
- Build an ongoing conversation sharing your experiences and career journey.
- Invite a mentee or group of students for a day of job shadowing.
- Connect a student or fellow Eag with other like-minded professionals in your profession.
- Join a group of Eagles who share similar professional interests, are located in the same geographical area, or have an affinity to particular interest areas.
Creating a profile is fast and easy – you can even transfer your information from LinkedIn with just one click.
*To request a demo of the platform, email firstname.lastname@example.org