Identifying great potential is not enough, we must see it through. With your help, we create a richer student experience both in and out of the classroom—and throughout the completion of a degree program.
When you support student scholarships…
- you start a path of success. Scholarships give students a support system to achieve their educational goals.
- you provide security. Students of all income levels can focus on their studies, internships, research projects and volunteer opportunities rather than working to finance their education.
- you transform generations. For a student with the greatest need, a scholarship can change the life trajectory of an entire family.
How Your Scholarship Dollars Help EWU Students
“Receiving this scholarship will allow me to focus on my practicum and student teaching. These are almost full-time jobs in themselves; especially student teaching. I want to give my full heart and soul to my students to provide them with the best experience possible. This scholarship will help me succeed at a lifetime of giving.”
—Sarah Tiffany ‘19
for a year
for a year
for a year
Scholarships Areas of Impact
- Research builds résumés and opens doors.
- Projects advance knowledge and benefit communities.
- Research stipends provide financial support and boost confidence.
- Stipends allow students to shift or forgo paid work hours to participate in research aligned with long-term career goals.
- The heart and soul of developing an excellent athletics program is recruiting student-athletes that best fit the campus environment both academically and athletically.
- Our goal is to provide $5 million annually for all 14 EWU sports.
EWU Honors Program
- Join us in building a community of diverse and dynamic community of scholar-leaders committed to making a difference in our communities.
- $500,000 needed each year to provide full tuition support.
Women+ in STEM
- Women account for about 7 percent of EWU’s electrical engineering, mechanical engineering and MET/Tech programs.
- Women account for about 18 percent of EWU’s computer science programs.
- The Women in Computer Science Scholarship and others will help recruit and retain women students in STEM-related fields.
Global Experiential Learning
- Providing opportunities for students to engage in international learning opportunities that create a global perspective related to leadership, business and culture.
- $50,000 annually provides diverse international travel and learning support.
Your Named Scholarship
- By establishing an endowed scholarship, you can impact the lives of students in perpetuity.
- With a minimum gift of $25,000, payable over five years, you can create a unique endowed scholarship.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
- University general scholarships
- Alumni legacy scholarships
- Department-specific academic scholarships
- Transfer student scholarships