2020-2021 FAFSA and WASFA
The 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available and can be completed any time between now and June 30, 2021, for the 2020-2021 academic year. The Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA), which is for undocumented students, is also available to complete. Be sure to submit your application for aid as soon as possible ahead of the term for which you are seeking aid.
As of April 2020, EWU graduates’ default rate on direct loans is 5.1%. This compares favorably with the 6.8% national rate for graduates of four-year public universities and the 10.1% national average for all higher education institutions.
- FAFSA Application
- WASFA Application
- Accept My Financial Aid Offer
- COVID FAQs
- CARES Act Emergency Grants
- Use the Net Price Calculator
- Apply for a Parent PLUS Loan
- Appeal Your Financial Aid Suspension
- Get Your Tax Return Transcript
- Get Financial Aid Verification Tips
- Obtenga consejos de verificación de ayuda financiera