When do I get my Financial Aid?
Available aid is released beginning the first day of each term, as long as the following requirements are met at least one week before term start. Funds are disbursed in even quarterly or semester installments, applied first to your Eastern charges (tuition, fees, and on-campus room and board). Any remaining balance is delivered to you by mail or to your bank account via direct deposit. Note: work study is disbursed separately.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student unless you have prior approval to receive aid as a part-time student. Full-time: 8 credits for master’s/doctoral candidates and 12 credits for all others, wait-listed classes DO NOT count toward your total enrolled credits.
- You must have accepted your aid offer on EagleNET.
- All required forms must be submitted, including loan entrance counseling and/or your promissory note for loan borrowers.
- You must meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements outlined in the Financial Aid Policies.
- All holds must be cleared.