How to Accept Your Financial Aid Offer
Review all aid offer information and policies before accepting any aid.
Log in to your EagleNET account
What You’ll Need
- Your NetID (new students: you can find your NetID at the top of your financial aid offer letter and in a series of emails you received).
- Your NetID password
- To set your NetID password as a new student, visit accounts.ewu.edu
- Click Activate Account and complete the form
Where to Start
- Visit the award page in EagleNET and log in
- Select the appropriate Aid Year
- Click Submit
Review and respond to all items in the Financial Aid Checklist
What to Know
- You should review each tab and complete all requested items.
- You don’t have to accept every part of your offer. Some, like grants & scholarships (money you don’t need to pay back!) we assume you want. They will appear as accepted. But you’ll decide to accept or decline loans based on your budget. We recommend that you accept only the loans that you calculate you really need.
- For information about the different types of aid in your offer, review these resources:
- You may see that you have unsatisfied student requirements. Carefully read them and be sure to complete them. If you do not complete them, your aid may not be disbursed.
Build a Personal Budget
Now that you have a better idea of how much money you will have available to you each term, begin planning your budget. Our Financial Education Center is a helpful resource to get you started.
Check Your University Email Often
Regularly check your Eagles email for updates. It’s your official EWU email account, and if we need more information from you or if you need to complete additional steps, we’ll send the information there.