Test proctoring appointments at JFK Library are available Sunday – Thursday, 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., during academic quarter hours.
- Students may initiate a proctoring request by completing the student portion of the form (see below), but instructors must complete and return the form in order for the test to be scheduled.
- Instructors may submit completed forms via:
- Email: include the exam as an attachment, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hand-delivery: bring the form and exam materials, to the JFK Circulation Desk, Attention: Proctoring Services.
- Completed forms must be received at least three weekdays prior to the desired testing date window.
- Proctoring staff will contact the student to schedule the testing appointment, and inform the student of testing location, procedures, and requirements.
- Once scheduled, students must arrive on time, provide valid ID, and adhere to instructions, or the exam may be returned to the instructor, and/or the appointment rescheduled.
If accommodations such as assistive/adaptive technology or private space are required, please contact EWU’s Office of Student Accommodations and Support Services (SASS) for assistance. The online database (MyDSS) will allow students to schedule testing appointments online with the Student Accommodations office.