Students! Improve your research papers using APA 7th edition citation style!
Sign up for the EWU Libraries’ 2-hour APA 7th Edition – Unplugged Workshop, led by Professors Milton and Deng.
- Create better papers using APA formatting.
- Learn the basics of in-text and reference citations
- Learn to cite journals, books, and web sites
- Hone your skills with hands-on practice exercises with immediate feedback
This workshop is offered on the following dates and times. All sessions take place in JFK Library, Cheney, in room L23.
- Thursday, Oct. 14: 3 pm to 5 pm
- Wednesday, Oct. 27: 3 pm to 5 pm
- Friday, Nov. 19: 1 pm – 3 pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 30: 3 pm – 5 pm
Register/RSVP online: https://forms.gle/rfodMgEqxk3UoHAR9
Download APA Unplugged Flyer