EWU Libraries Services Shifting from Spokane Academic Library
EWU Libraries no longer has a presence at WSU’s Spokane Academic Library. What does this mean for EWU students, staff, and faculty? You may:
- Continue to use the Spokane Academic Library public spaces, computers and resources during staffed library hours using the same opportunities WSU affords to community members.
- Continue to use the computer terminals in the Spokane Academic Library to access most of WSU’s online resources, as well as EWU online resources using your SSO, just as you do from other off-campus locations.
- Ask SAL staff about Summit Visiting Patron status, which allows access to WSU materials and requesting privileges from other libraries.
- Learn more about available services on the Spokane Academic Libraries website: https://spokane.wsu.edu/library/faq/
EWU Libraries Services for EWU Spokane
Librarian office hours at Catalyst:
Lynnae Daniels | email@example.com | CAT 146
Tuesday & Thursday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Interlibrary Loan: If you are an EWU student, staff, or faculty member based in Spokane only, and have questions about Interlibrary Loan services, please contact EWU Interlibrary Loan Office
Get help with research, resource, and library service questions by using our Ask a Librarian services:
- Text | 509.383.8677
- Phone | 509.359.2263
- Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat | research.ewu.edu/ask-a-librarian