- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Upcoming EventsEastern is home to a vibrant campus community, engaged faculty and staff and active student clubs and organizations.
300 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Date and Time
Saturday, June 13, 2015 | 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. (see details below)
Roos Field, Cheney Campus
Eastern Washington University
2014 Commencement will be Saturday, June 13, 2015:
Commencement is a formal ceremony which derives from a tradition established by institutions of higher education over hundreds of years. The ceremony is a dignified and joyous occasion that conveys the respect society feels toward those who have worked so hard to reach their academic achievements. Commencement honors degree recipients and their families, many of whom have made considerable sacrifices, so that these moments may be savored. During the program, each graduate is recognized by name when crossing the stage to receive his/her diploma cover. Special recognition is also given to those who have achieved academic honors.
- The 9:00 a.m. ceremony will be for both Graduate and Baccalaureate students in the College of Social & Behavioral Sciences and Social Work and in the College of Business and Public Administration.
- The 2:00 p.m. ceremony will be for both Graduate and Baccalaureate students in the College of Science, Health & Engineering, the College of Health Science & Public Health and the College of Arts, Letters & Education.
More About Commencement:
- View detailed information on departments in each college.
- "Like" us on facebook for up-to-date information on the 2014 commencement ceremonies.
- Visit the Commencement Information Page on the Records and Registration Site
- Watch the 2014 Informational Commencement Video
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 509.359.2321