- Best Places to Walk on CampusIt’s time to explore some beautiful parts of my university, and this is my list of paths and walkways you definitely need to check out on your tour. 1. The path behind Tawanka. I usually never walk this way, but once in a while I take the long way to class. The trees overhang the […]
- A Springtime Photo Tour of CampusWhen I visited EWU’s campus, it was windy and rainy and the middle of winter. I wan’t even certain students went outside if they didn’t have to. I should have visited in the spring. @alexa3723 After being cooped up indoors during the winter, campus comes alive once the snow melts. Students take advantage of the […]
- Admitted Student Day: The Things You Missed About AdmissionsIn April, EWU hosted one of the largest admissions events in over 10 years, Admitted Student Day. We filled the two largest auditoriums on campus, nearly filled a third, and an estimated 1,000 people took part in the day-long event. For those students looking to make their college decision, the day provided more than just […]
- To watch this video, you must have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed.
- 194 Views
- EWU Alumni Bart MihailovichMeet Bart Mihailovich, an alumni award winner who transformed his love of the outdoors into a passion for pretecting the environment....
13Fall Reception - Tacoma, WAMeet with an admissions representative and discover the programs, costs and value of a degree from EWU.
14Fall Reception - Bellevue, WAMeet with an admissions representative and discover the programs, costs and value of a degree from EWU.
18Fall Open HouseExplore campus and discover why 13,000 students call EWU home.
16Eagle Preview November 2014Join us for an overnight visit Nov. 16-17.