Those who do not have parking permits should indicate that they are using Wi-Fi if approached by parking enforcement. Tickets will not be issued in that situation.
As of 4 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 17. What’s new?
- JFK Library Reopening Plans: In and Out Services
- EWU COVID-19 Accountability Measures (PDF)
- Off-Campus Student Guide: Responsibility to our Community (PDF)
- Fall 2020 Guidance for Employees/Students
- No In-Person Fall 2020 Coursework After Thanksgiving
- New CDC Guidance: “What to Do If You Are Sick”
- Updates on COVID-19 Processes: New Daily Attestation Protocol
- EWU Information Technology launches Virtual Labs 2.0
- New COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Mask requirements and how to report cases
- The CDC’s latest COVID-19 symptom information
- CARES Act Emergency Grant Information
- Plans Announced for Fall 2020
- Unemployment Resources
- Internet Access Resources
- Student Emergency Fund Application Available
New Attestation Process
All employees who are working on one of EWU’s campuses are required to fill out a daily symptom check online before coming to campus or immediately upon arrival.
Case Reporting, Tracking & Notification Procedures
EWU has received reports of positive coronavirus cases and reports of potential exposure of individuals among the campus community. We are tracking all reported cases, coordinating with public health officials, sanitizing affected areas, and following contact tracing and notification protocols. Individuals and groups who are identified as having been in close contact with someone on campus who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 will be appropriately notified. Per the Spokane Regional Health District, someone is a close contact if they were within 6 feet of an infected person for 15 minutes or more. Should a situation arise with a broader impact, the university will notify the campus community of any issues or concerns.
New COVID-19 Safety Measures
Employees are encouraged to telecommute whenever possible, effective Monday, July 6, 2020. No in-person meetings or events will be permitted on campus until July 20.