Pass the Cap
Graduating? Leave your legacy behind by donating your cap, gown, and hood to the School of Social Work.
What is it?
Pass the Cap is an annual donation drive that collects graduation garb from students currently graduating who do not wish to keep their items. The program allows future graduates to borrow the items if they have financial limitations.
- Do good! Save future graduates’ money!
- Convenient disposal of one-time use items
- Reduce, reuse, recycle
How to Donate
- Contact the Iota Beta Advisor on the Contact page to donate throughout the year.
- Take your graduation photos with regalia.
- Decide what you want to donate, including caps, gowns, and graduate hoods.
- On graduation day, locate the donation basket outside of the main SE doors to the Spokane Arena (next to the Eternal Flame Sculpture) or drop off/mail items to the School of Social Work at your convenience.
Sponsored by the Iota Beta Chapter of the Phi Alpha Honor Society for Social Work.