Social Work Connections
Watch for the Date!
The EWU Iota Beta Chapter and the MSWSA co-host Social Work Connections for students, alumni, area social workers, and faculty in celebration of National Social Work Month. CEs are offered for social workers.
Return here for upcoming event details.
Social Work Connections Goals
- Connect social work students and early career social workers to their local leaders.
- Build a forum for dialogue on current issues in our local and global communities.
- Act as a point of advocacy for the promotion of social, economic, and environmental justice.
- 2020: “Integration of Mind and Body” (canceled due to COVID-19)
- 2019: “Grief and Self-Care in the Workplace”
- 2018: “Humanizing Social Work through Courageous Conversations”
- 2017: “Social Workers Stand Up – Igniting Change”