- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- CSTEM Dean NamedMay 24, 2016 - Bowman brings geophysics background...
- Diversity Vision OutlinedMay 19, 2016 - President reaffirms EWU's commitment...
- Outstanding Alumni HonoredMay 17, 2016 - Annual awards showcase exceptional...
- Surprise Scholarship AwardMay 06, 2016 - EWU surprises student on ABC's The View...
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
- EwuGeology EWU geology welcomes geophysicist Dr. David Bowman as the new dean of CSTEM @EWUEagles https://t.co/904bJBY9K36 hours ago
- EWUalumni Cheers to Thomas Hammer for caffeinating so many of us throughout our years at #EWU https://t.co/ggN2f4tsmU7 hours ago
- EWUEagles It's the end of an era as Thomas Hammer ?? closes today in the PUB. Thanks for 21 great years of caffeination! https://t.co/v45TdNK4TT8 hours ago
- EWUEagles RT @EWU_ArtGallery: So much talent! The Swallowed By the Wall exhibit opens tomorrow with an artists' reception from 5-7 pm. #EWU https://t�8 hours ago
- EWUGolf RT @RealMikeWilbon: Womens NCAA golf championship btw Stanford and Washington much more exciting than Game 5 of Cavs - Raptors...19 hours ago
- EWUeaglesAD RT @RedSox: We interrupt your regularly scheduled tweets for an update on the standings: https://t.co/fEySOFkdgs20 hours ago
- EwuGeology Dr Buchanan discussing the southern ocean #turbidites #Shackleton #ice @JackandDans @EWUEagles cbgs https://t.co/FCAEO6AdN821 hours ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.