- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- EWU Co-hosts Senate DebateSeptember 26, 2016 - Higher education institutions combine efforts...
- Scholarship Campaign ContinuesSeptember 20, 2016 - President challenges faculty and staff....
- Important STA Route ChangeSeptember 09, 2016 - PUB remodel results in new bus stop...
- EWU Lands Major GrantAugust 26, 2016 - Team to study Grand Coulee Dam impacts...
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
26Student Events This WeekSept. 26-Oct. 2: event highlights from the departments within Student Affairs
02HomecomingOct. 2-9: Homecoming & Parent and Family Weekend
06Young Professionals NetworkBuilding Real Relationships Through Networking
10Diversity, In-/Exclusion and the Vote in AmericaOct. 10-13: a week of events on history, activism and awareness
- EWUathtraining RT @CoachCherokee: #EagsFunFactFriday This is the 50th season of football at the ??????Inferno ??????on Roos Field. #GoEags https://t.co/hpLVWt8u�1 hour ago
- EWUAthletics TGIF Eag Nation! Just a few hours until the weekend! #FinishStrong https://t.co/qKPHZMbaze1 hour ago
- EWUVolleyball Ahuna & Miller pick up double-doubles in 4-set loss to Northern Colorado. ??>>https://t.co/XqePgv2Mcl https://t.co/0bXAyLUb5x13 hours ago
- EWUVolleyball Final | Eags drop their home opener to Northern Colorado, 3-1. Recap to come on https://t.co/KXCENIW74K. https://t.co/sIYH9Ul3GL15 hours ago
- EWUVolleyball Set 4 | Northern Colorado takes a 13-9 lead, as EWU calls its first timeout of the frame. #EWUvsUNC15 hours ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.