- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
- Statement on Umpqua TragedyOctober 05, 2015 - "Our hearts are with those..."
- Murphy to Chair BOTSeptember 25, 2015 - EWU alumnus thrilled...
- President Outlines VisionSeptember 23, 2015 - EWU best university among regionals...
- EWU Honors Covington LegacySeptember 22, 2015 - Renowned tribal rights activist...
Spotlight on EWU
Calendar of Events
09Hap Klopp, founder of The North FaceIn Silicon Valley, failure is worn like a badge of honor
17Oktoberfest "Island Getaway"EWU Libraries’ annual fundraiser dinner and auction.
29Dr. Ira Byock presentation: Live Well, Die WellThe Best Care Possible Through the End of Life
11Veterans DayEWU Closed - No Classes
- EWUEagles Getting some @BuzzFeed love for our #EWU students. Awesome. https://t.co/JbM8yWlmzk4 hours ago
- EWUSoccer 70' | Chloe's corner kick finds M'Kenna, but her shot sails high. Still 1-1. #GoEags5 hours ago
- EWUAthletics RT @ComCancerFund: We appreciate the support of @CoachBBaldwin and @EWUFootball. Learn about our partnership: http://t.co/UlmHXWKYYi http:/�5 hours ago
- EWUGolf Short game practice today. This is what the game can come down to. #GoEags http://t.co/3LsNDxMRVx6 hours ago
- EWUSoccer 13' | Allison puts a shot on target, but Montana's keeper is there to make the save. Still 0-0. #GoEags6 hours ago
- EWUSoccer Kickoff is 10 minutes away! Follow along... ??: http://t.co/mItOOS6bnp ??: @EWUSoccer #??: #GoEags6 hours ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.