Melissa Graham, PhD
- Equity-directed instructional practices in Mathematics
- Mathematics Teacher Learning
- Lesson Study
- Ph.D., Mathematics and Science Education, August 2020
- Dissertation: Preservice Mathematics Teacher Learning About Equity Through Lesson Study
- Chair: Dr. Amy Roth McDuffie
- M.S., Mathematics, 2003
- B.A., Secondary Mathematics Education, 2001
- B.A., Physics, 2001
Melissa Graham’s research and teaching interests center on preservice and practicing mathematics teacher learning, especially related to equity-directed instructional practices. Much of her research incorporates lesson study as a tool for teacher learning about equity and developing mathematical knowledge for teaching. She is currently CSTEM’s Faculty Fellow for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice. She is also an active member of the Mathematics department’s College in the High School program.
Is This You?
Let’s update your profile. We’ll double check to confirm your changes.
Contact Media Relations if you need help arranging interviews or finding a specific expert.