In accordance with EWU’s core themes of its mission of access, learning and completion, these new offerings will complement the existing portfolio of 18 AP-supported EWU programs in education, accounting and business.
“EWU is excited to continue our association with Academic Partnerships as we expand our offerings in an online format,” says EWU Interim President David May. “The array of program offerings will give non-traditional students the flexibility to continue their education in an affordable and high-quality manner.”
EWU’s expansion of its online graduate degree portfolio is designed to help a variety of potential students, the vast majority of which will be working adults:
- For educators, EWU will now offer online graduate degrees and certificates in Special Education, Career & Technical Education, Health & Physical Education, Library Media, History, Music Education, ELL (English Language Learners)/ TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) and Program Administration;
- For anyone preparing for the CPA exam in the state of Washington, EWU will offer a Graduate Certificate in Accounting;
- For those who want to advance their careers and move into leadership roles, EWU will now offer a Master of Science (MS) in Organizational Leadership; and
- For those in the healthcare field, EWU will now offer a Master of Public Health (MPH) and Certificate in Public Health.
Helping facilitate this expanded affordable and quality delivery model is Academic Partnerships, a leading online facilitator in the U.S. Based in Dallas, Texas. AP is a partner to more than 50 universities across the country, primarily regional public universities, assisting those institutions in expanding access to top-quality, affordable and workforce relevant education.
“At AP, we’re delighted to help EWU offer an expanded portfolio of their high-quality and affordable graduate programs,” says Rob Ganji, AP chief executive officer. “AP helps provide online expertise, technology support resources with prospective student outreach and retention services, all of which allow our university partners to focus on what they do best – curriculum, instruction, student success and all other academic functions and decisions including admissions. This alignment helps ensure student success is paramount across the duration of the programs.”
EWU offers more than 50 graduate programs, 28 graduate certificates and two doctoral degree (as of fall ’21). With affordable tuition and supportive, accomplished faculty, Eastern’s graduate programs are flexible and convenient with many online and evening classes.
Throughout their partnership, AP has helped EWU strengthen program recruitment, adapt the university’s curriculum for online delivery, and provided faculty coaching on how to create personal connections with their virtual students. When COVID hit, AP offered EWU free online STEM resource kits.
For more information on these programs or other programs offered by EWU, please visit www.ewu.edu.
For additional information, contact:
- Dave Meany, EWU Director of Media Relations/Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509.359.6335
- Angie Boliver, AP SVP of Public Relations/Communications at email@example.com or 214.210.7277
About Academic Partnerships
Academic Partnerships is an online facilitator that assists primarily public institutions of higher education in taking their academic programs online and recruits and retains qualified students through program completion. AP’s mission is to expand access to top quality, affordable and workforce relevant education, especially for working and adult students. Founded in digital innovation more than a decade ago, Academic Partnerships brings single-minded dedication, an integrated set of services and data-driven performance to our collaboration with university partners—even more so as we’ve faced the challenges brought on by COVID-19. For more information on innovative online learning solutions, please visit www.academicpartnerships.com.