Scholarships are available for the 2022-23 academic year for economics majors. The awards include:
- Aretas A. and Kittiemae Dayton Elementary Education and Economics Memorial Scholarship Fund – Three economics majors can receive $1,693 for general benefit
Student applying for the scholarships must meet the following criteria:
- Be a full-time student at Eastern Washington University during the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Demonstrate academic merit
- Be a declared major in economics; and
- Demonstrate financial need
To apply, complete the form below. As part of the application process, you will be asked to upload a one-page letter outlining career goals, financial need, brief personal information, and how you will use the EWU academic school year to reach your goals.
The Economics Department faculty will review applications and select the final recipients.
Extended until Monday, June 6th.
Applications already received will be given special consideration.