Bachelor of Arts in Communication Sciences and Disorders
Apply to EWU
Apply and confirm acceptance to Eastern Washington University (EWU).
Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.75
Apply to CMSD Department
Complete the Secondary Application for Admission to the undergraduate program in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders (CMSD)
Application Period: March 25 – June 28, 2019
Fall semester classes start August 19, 2019
If you are currently an Eastern student you should evaluate your progress towards the requirements for this major using Student Online Academic Review (SOAR).
Pay $35 Application Fee through EagleNet
- Log into your EagleNET account
- Click on:
- Student Account
- Pay My Bill
- Select the Most Current Term (Fall Semester 2019 will not be available until the registration period opens) then click Submit
- Make A Payment (in red font)
- Pay Bill or Optional Charges (located within the box titled: Your Account)
- Select Communication Sciences and Disorders Application Fee by clicking on Add to Shopping Cart
Schedule appointment with CAAR Advisor
Bring completed application form and application payment receipt to the meeting with your CAAR (Center for Academic Advising and Retention) Advisor. This meeting is to confirm that you are ready to enter the CMSD program. You will submit your application packet (application payment receipt, application form, Major Ready Check Sheet) to the advisor.
Use the Major Ready Check Sheet to monitor your preparation for the program. The CAAR Advisor will work with you to complete this form.