Online Using EagleNET
- Visit EagleNET.
- EagleNET – InsideEWU
- Select “Forgot Your Password”
- Select Activate Account
- Activate Account
- Name: First and Last Name
- User ID: This is your NetID. If you don’t know your NetID, the student can email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask what it is.
- Verification Code / EWUID (8 digit number starting with one zero).
- PIN: Student’s birthday in the following format: mmddyy.
- Set up the account following the prompts (keep birthday as PIN for ease of use).
- Choose “Student.”
- Choose “Student Account.”
- Choose “Pay My Bill.”
- Click on the Top Right “Pay Now”
- Select the Term and Click “Pay Now”
- You will be redirected to a website to pay bills
- Choose the term again, fill in the amount that you plan to pay, and select “Pay Now.”
- Follow prompts regarding payment information.
- Make check payable to Eastern Washington University.
- Include the student’s 8-digit verification code (EWU ID) on Memo Line.
- Mail to the following:
Eastern Washington University
Student Financial Services
202 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Meeting With an Advisor
Before you apply to Running Start at EWU, your high school counselor or our Running Start team will be able to help answer most questions you might have. You can reach the Running Start team at 509.359.6155 or email@example.com.
Once you’ve been admitted, you’ll meet regularly with an EWU academic advisor to plan your classes. Your advisor will become your go-to source for help and information. Ready to meet with an advisor now? Schedule an appointment.
Getting ready to find a job? We're here to help.Explore Career Services
Student Accommodations and Support Services
Need an accommodation? Let us know.Contact DSS