2022-2023 Housing Application Coming Soon!
Find Your Home Here
Each year, one of the most exciting times in Housing and Residential Life is opening our application process for the upcoming year.
Incoming students have been anxiously been waiting to take the next step toward being an Eagle and our returning students are excited to choose exactly the room they would like. We sit at our computers on that day and celebrate each student that applies as we begin to get to know the names of our new residents.
Here are the top 5 things you need to know to have a successful application:
- The Housing application will open on Tuesday, February 15th at 9:00 am. No matter how excited you are, keep in mind, that being “the first person to sign up” doesn’t really gain you anything. DO NOT STRESS if you aren’t available at 9:00 am, or if the server gets bogged down by all the other excited people. Just take a breath and try again in a bit.
- You can edit your application all the way until June. This means that just because you put snyamncut as your first choice when you apply, it doesn’t mean you can’t switch your preference to Pearce after doing a campus tour. Go with your gut…and when your gut changes…update us!
- Take your time to search for a roommate, or don’t search for one at all. You have plenty of time. Communicate a lot, with a number of people, there is no reason to make this a quick decision. Also remember, your roommate doesn’t have to be your future best friend, just someone you can respectfully share space and solve problems with. If you don’t match with one, we will match one for you, and that has just as high a likelihood of success as the matches you make yourself.
- Actually read the contract. This is not like signing up for a streaming service, there are real rules and more significant financial obligations. Pay attention and know what you are doing!
- Be prepared to pay the $125 non-refundable application fee. That is one of the first steps in the application process. Only on very rare occasions is the fee deferred (based on financial aid award information), and it is not ever waived. Save up and make a plan if you are not ready to pay today.
Living on campus is a rite of passage and truly the best way to get an authentic college experience! We want you to be comfortable and excited as you go through this process and join us on campus.
Please reach out at email@example.com or 509-359-2451 if you have any questions!
Welcome to life on campus! Go Eags!