Applying to Live On-Campus
Before getting started, make sure you have your NetID and password. Don't know your NetID or password? Visit accounts.ewu.edu.
Start Your Application
- Sign the Housing and Dining Services contract.
- Pay a $125 non-refundable housing application fee.
- Verify or provide biographical information.
- Choose a meal plan.
- Answer a roommate-matching questionnaire.
Share Your Preferences
- Answer some questions about your preference for your future home. Most new students will assign themselves but in the event that housing staff has to do the assignment, this information helps us make the best choice!
- Search for your future roommate.
- By Name: This is for students that already know who they want to live with.
- By Details: This allows you to choose the aspects of the roommate-matching questionnaire which are most important to you and see people that most closely match your answers.
- By Suggested Roommates: This allows you to see a list of your highest percentage matches based on the answers you provided in your roommate-matching questionnaire.
- Communicate with potential roommates via email (or other mediums if you choose to share more contact information).
- Request and confirm roommates (only confirmed roommate pairs will be able to be assigned together).
Search for Rooms
- Search for rooms on the floor of your choice.
- Assign yourself to your room.
- Assign your confirmed roommate (if you have one) to your room.
Check Your Account
We recommend that you log back in every couple of weeks to see if there have been any changes to your roommate. You will be notified via email if your roommate changes, but logging in lets you see if new rooms have opened up that you might be interested in, if you want to search for a different roommate.