- Complete the Online Application for Graduate Program Admission;
- Include one copy of official transcripts for all collegiate work completed, from which a last 90 credit GPA ≥3.0 can be calculated;*
- Include a current resumé; and
- Pay the $75 application fee.
* Eastern Washington University alumni do not need to submit an EWU transcript.
For international students, additional admission requirements apply. International students must complete the international supplemental application and must demonstrate English language competency with a minimum score of 92 TOEFL iBT, 580 paper-based TOEFL, or 7.0 IELTS.
Submit all application materials that cannot be submitted online directly to:
Graduate Studies Office
Eastern Washington University
206 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004-2444