Information for Site Supervisors
Thank you for your interest in providing an internship at your site and/or serving as an individual supervisor to an intern. We hope it will be a mutually beneficial experience for both your site and the student. Please contact the Internship Coordinator at any time if you have questions or need assistance.
In order to serve as a site supervisor, you’ll need to:
- Complete the site/individual supervisor training by reviewing the Site Supervisor Training Slides (PDF)
- Complete and submit the training verification form
- Download and review the manual that fits your setting for continued guidance.
- Accept registration invitation from Tevera, if not registered already.
- Provide the Internship Coordinator with your resume and copy of your license.
Thank you and have a great year!