- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Spotlight on Eastern
Eastern Washington University is home to a vibrant campus community, engaged faculty and staff and active student clubs and organizations. University Marketing and Communications handles a wide variety of communications including media, both on- and off-campus. To find out more about what's going on at EWU, browse the selections below.
Main Campus Contact
Cheney, WA 99004
Eastern Hosts FCS Semifinal Dec. 15
You're invited to the
biggest holiday party in the state
as Eagle Football Advances to the Semifinals
EWU Eagles vs. Sam Houston State Bearkats
2012 Division I FCS Semifinals
Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012 • 1:05 p.m. Kickoff
"The Inferno" at Roos Field, Cheney, Wash.
With Eastern's win against Illinois State, the Eagles improve to 11-2 on the season. The win advances Eastern to the semifinals and the Eagles will host Sam Houston State at Roos Field next Saturday, Dec. 15, at 1 p.m. Pacific time. The game will be televised on ESPNU/ESPN Gameplan.
- Purchase tickets through TicketsWest
For fans who agreed to purchase tickets to all three playoff games, the cost is $20 for premium seating in sections C&D, $15 for sections A/B/E&F, $15 for end zone and $10 for east side seating (behind visitor bench). The cost will be $5 more per ticket for first-time buyers. Tickets may be purchased via www.ticketswest.com or 1-800-325-Seat.
- Season ticket holders and fans who indicated to the ticket office that they wanted their tickets automatically renewed do not need to call the Eastern ticket office, but will have their tickets left at will-call.
- Students: A limited number of FREE student tickets are available! EWU students may receive free admission by picking up tickets in advance at the EWU Bookstore Customer Service Desk. Current students will receive one (1) free ticket per valid EagleCard student ID (underwritten by the Associated Students of EWU).
- Current RV/tailgating season pass holders: If you purchased an RV parking pass for the EWU vs. Illinois State game and you would like to purchase an RV pass again, simply purchase an RV/tailgate single-game pass from TicketsWest under the same name used to purchase your season/single game pass and you will be matched with your previous slot. All other RV/tailgate pass orders will be taken in the order received.
- VIP/EAA Parking: If you hold a 2012 season VIP/EAA parking pass for the upper lot, it will remain valid throughout the 2012 playoffs.
- General Parking (single car) $5
For more information on parking please contact Mike Campitelli at email@example.com or 509.359.7877.
Saturday, Dec. 15 • 11 a.m.-12:30 pm.
We've got everything you need for the biggest holiday party in the State! Come inside, stay warm before the game and enjoy:
Phase Gym 265 (Just south of Roos Field - look for the signs!)
Free holiday cookies, cocoa and coffee
Pictures with "Santa Swoop" from 11-11:30 a.m.
Free Santa hats (first 500 people)
- Poster making
- Eagle prize drawing
- Appearances by the EWU Marching Band and EWU Cheer
Live Radio Show
ESPN Radio 700 AM will be broadcasting live from the pregame from 1:30-2:30 p.m. Guests will include Head Coach Beau Baldwin.
Fun for the Whole Family
We'll have the Eagle football toss and other games, as well as appearances by Eagle Cheer, the EWU Marching Band and, of course, Santa Swoop! You can also get your Eagle tattoos and pom-poms. For the little Eagles, we have a Swoop coloring station.
Reservations not required.
For more information: Visit AlumniLink or contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509.359.4550
- Press release from GoEags
- Tickets and RV/Tailgate Passes through TicketsWest
- Free Pregame Event
- Interactive Bracket, Printable Bracket, Championship Info
- EWU Athletics Facebook, Twitter
- EWU Facebook, Twitter