- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Financial Aid and Scholarships
The Financial Aid and Scholarship Office helps you obtain funding for your higher education. Financial aid includes scholarships, grants, tuition waivers, work study and loans.
102 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Terms and Conditions of Award
Your signature on the Financial Aid Notification (FAN) certifies that you have read, understood, and agree to the following conditions:
- I agree to report all non-Eastern funds awarded to me. These additional resources may reduce my existing aid or result in a repayment of aid already received.
- This award is for expenses defined on the Cost of Attendance page. If I withdraw or drop below the required number of credits, I may have to repay some, or all, of the aid awarded to me.
- I agree to repay my loans on time. I will complete an entrance loan counseling session prior to receiving my first Federal Perkins and/or Federal Direct Loan and an exit conference prior to graduation, withdrawal, or termination of studies at Eastern. I will keep my lender(s) informed of my address.
- I understand that my aid is dependent upon federal and state allocations to Eastern. Insufficient allocations may result in reduced aid or a change in the type of aid offered to me.
- I agree to report changes in my name, address, social security number, or Washington residency to the EWU Financial Aid and Scholarship Office.
- My aid may be cancelled for failure to make Satisfactory Academic Progress as defined on this web site.
- I give permission to EWU to credit my account for all debts owed to the University.
- My aid will be available at the beginning of each quarter provided I meet all of the conditions listed on the Disbursement of Financial Aid page.
- My financial aid may be used for up to one academic year in an approved study abroad program.
- I may receive aid only from one institution from which I am receiving a degree. I will notify Eastern if I am working on a concurrent degree at another school.
- I will notify the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office if I owe a repayment on a grant or am in default on a loan at any institution. I must repay any aid received during a time in which I owe a grant repayment or am in default on a loan.
- I have reviewed and understand the 10th Day Award Recalculation policy and Return of Title IV Funds policy (for withdrawals).