We offer distance and extended learning courses to help professionals in therapeutic recreation reach their education goals in the least restrictive environment. In this program, we offer seven upper-division courses. Five are theory-based and deal exclusively with therapeutic recreation content, and two are theory-based and deal with general recreation content.
- Visit the EWU Eagle Store website
- Select your term from the dropdown
- Choose RCLS from the department dropdown
- Choose your course number from the course dropdown
- Choose Cogley from the instructor dropdown
- Click “Compare Prices on These Course Materials”
- Add the books you need to your shopping cart
- Click on “Checkout” and complete the steps to make your purchase
You may pick up your books from the Cheney campus or have them shipped directly to you.
Each 4-credit course costs $576 (this includes the mandatory $4 technology fee).