Upon completion of the graduation requirements, Bachelor of Science in Computer Science students will:
ABET General Student Outcomes
1. Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
2. Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline, utilizing techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice.
3. Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
4. Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles, including local and global impacts of computing solutions on individuals, organizations, and society.
5. Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
ABET Program Student Outcomes
6. Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
EWU Student Outcomes
7. Identify risk with regard to security, to participate in risk mitigation activities, and to provide application and information security
Approved January 2019