- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university
- A calculated GPA of at least 3.0 in the last 90 quarter or 60 semester graded post-secondary credits
For students without a computer science degree or computer science minor, we require you to take and pass the following courses, if not already completed, with a GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. You may complete the following courses at EWU as a post-baccalaureate or elsewhere as long as the courses are transferable to EWU.
- Algorithms (CSCD 320)
- Relational Database Systems (CSCD 327)
- Software Engineering (CSCD 350)
You may be required to complete the following prerequisite courses
- Fundamental Programming (CSCD 210, CSCD 211)
- Design Patterns (CSCD 212)
- Data Structures (CSCD 300)
- Discrete Mathematics (MATH 301)
Processing your application during the summer will take longer than during the academic year.