- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
We are pleased you decided to visit us, and hope you might come in person sometime soon. Our department is friendly and attentive to students' needs, and it is easy to get acquainted with other students, staff, and faculty.
310 N Riverpoint Blvd., Suite 160
Spokane, WA 99202
New Client Information
Dental Hygiene Clinic
310 N Riverpoint Blvd
Spokane, WA 99202
Click on this link for a map to our location
Dental Hygiene Clinic Policies:
- Fees and payment: Fees for services are to be paid on the day the treatment is started. We accept cash (nothing larger than a $20 bill), check and VISA or MasterCard.
- A strict cancellation policy is adhered to, due to student's clinical requirements. We require notice at least 24 hours before your dental appointment.
- Services: Examinations (head, neck and oral), x-rays, scaling and polishing the teeth, fluoride and desensitizing treatments, sealants, smoothing and polishing of old fillings, the placing of simple silver or tooth-colored restorations and whitening trays.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under the age of 18, and stay onsite during the treatment.
- As a courtesy, we submit insurance claims to DSHS and WDS on your behalf. However, be aware that you are ultimately responsible for any fees incurred. You are responsible for bringing in all needed information and to advise us when that information has changed.
- If you are referred from another dentist for a dental cleaning and you have current x-rays, you can have them mailed to our office or if they are digital they can be emailed to: email@example.com
To Make An Appointment:
Dental Clinic and Office Hours:
Winter quarter starts January 6th and runs to March 17th 2014. The clinic and office will be closed for the following holiday(s): Monday January 20th, Martin Luther King Day, and February 17th, Presidents Day. Clinic hours for winter quarter 2014 are:
Monday -9 a.m.-11 a.m., and 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday -8 a.m.-12 p.m., and 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
Wednesday -9 a.m.-12 p.m., and 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
Thursday -No Clinic
Friday - 9 a.m.-12 p.m., and 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
Office hours are:
Monday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday - 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday - 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday -11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday - 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
All clients are seen by appointment only. New adult (18 and above) clients will need a diagnostic appointment first, which will include a set of x-rays and a dental exam. Please plan on arriving 10 minutes early to fill out any paper work, or to update your health history and make any changes in address and phone number.
This is a learning institute and treatment is completed more slowly than in a private dental office. You can expect to spend between 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours in our clinic for your appointments. The initial cleaning appointment may take one to four visits. A 24-hour notice is required if you must cancel an appointment.
We do not do any crowns, root canals, extractions, dentures or emergency work. If a service cannot be performed in our clinic, the supervising dentist will suggest a referral. We request that you inform your regular dentist of any referrals.
It is extremely important for you to realize that we cannot replace your private practice dentist. We do not provide the full scope of dental services, and have a limited number of appointments available. Therefore, we cannot guarantee provision of all treatment needed by every client for regular dental hygiene appointments or regular checkups.
For examples of our costs, visit clinic fees.