Applying for Aid
DACA students and 1079 students who are interested in applying for state financial aid for 2023-2024 should complete the following:
- Apply for admission to EWU by Feb. 1 (new freshmen and transfers).
- File a 2023-2024 WASFA listing EWU as a school choice by Feb. 1, 2023.
- Submit a residency affidavit form (1079 form) or proof of DACA status (I-797) to the EWU Records and Registration Office by Feb. 1, 2023.
- Meet family income state aid eligibility requirements.
- Meet all other institutional award requirements.
Be sure to regularly check your EWU email account for additional information and/or next steps.
If you have questions about financial aid eligibility and/or the WASFA application process, contact the Financial Aid Office at 509.359.2314. Undocumented and DACA students are also eligible for some EWU scholarships (depending on donor criteria). To be considered for EWU scholarship opportunities, complete the EWU scholarship application by Feb 1, 2023.