What can we help you with?

This page provides details regarding procedures and the different forms required for requesting updates or modifications to your I-20 or DS-2019. The content is organized based on the specific topic or type of change.

No appointment or consultation with an adviser is necessary for submitting these request forms.

Academic Changes

Employment Related Requests

Other Requests