- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
College of Health Science & Public HealthThe College of Health Science and Public Health is home to several nationally-accredited undergraduate and graduate programs and their respected faculty.Donate to CHSPH
Programs of Study
What are you looking for?
Spotlights on CHSPH
- EWUalumni Wanted: Volunteers in Greater Seattle area to join us at West Side Student Send-off on 9/1 https://t.co/MTLFoX9fEc https://t.co/PdjnQTxN1v5 hours ago
- EWUathtraining RT @EWUFootball: Eags Camp was back on The Inferno today! Just 1??1?? days from kickoff! #BirdGang #GoEags https://t.co/BsIIca43J819 hours ago
- EWUVolleyball We're 3?? days from the start of 2016! We'll see you on you Friday, @LamarVBall! #GoEags https://t.co/cmOng4Qfh621 hours ago
- ewupresident A big #EWU welcome to all the terrific Running Start students on our beautiful campus today!22 hours ago
- EWUNews Active Shooter Training scheduled for Wed. on #EWU Campus: https://t.co/OzpC5MVDVT23 hours ago
- GetLitPrograms RT @dryflydistiller: @GetLitPrograms Please vote for us for Best Craft Vodka Distillery in the US! https://t.co/SZ8bBKhAaJ Thank you?? #Supp�1 day ago
- EWUAthletics RT @EWUFootball: All ??'s are set for the 2016 season! #GoEags ??>>https://t.co/ZKKcfM4foB https://t.co/zikEgUDnZE1 day ago
- EWUSFLife Gain connections through brotherhood that will serve you for life. #ReThinkGreek https://t.co/HDvDjuhqRi1 day ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.