- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
College of Health Science & Public HealthThe College of Health Science and Public Health is home to several nationally-accredited undergraduate and graduate programs and their respected faculty.Donate to CHSPH
Programs of Study
What are you looking for?
Spotlights on CHSPH
- EWU_Cheer One week left! Help us by donating to our FundEWU campaign for our cheerleading program at: https://t.co/mQc0auyUAT� https://t.co/IFROnu1KqS1 day ago
- EasternerOnline Today around 12:30 p.m. ER vehicles were dispatched to Pearce Hall due to a medical call on behalf of a dehydrated female student.1 day ago
- EWUSoccer Eags Sweep Big Sky Weekly Awards! ?? to Mallory's @BigSky_Soccer Def. Player of the Week honors!!! #GoEags ??>>� https://t.co/4qwJWtQD0k1 day ago
- EWUSoccer RT @BigSky_Soccer: .@EWUSoccer sweeps this week's #BigSkySoccer weekly accolades! #GoEags https://t.co/XYgSdNCQgo https://t.co/GNICHxKeRS1 day ago
- EWUalumni Social hour meets professional development. Our #EWU Young Professionals events are the best! Join us on Oct. 6� https://t.co/dCerXvOxa81 day ago
- EWURegistrar Important Deadlines Tomorrow: Wed. Sept. 28th: Last Day to Drop on EagleNet Last Day for 100% Refund Having problem� https://t.co/v3aYUAFDfb1 day ago
- EWUCareers Join us for the FALL CAREER FAIR on October 27th, 10am - 2pm at the URC! https://t.co/frRDJYsAYo! #EWU #Cheney� https://t.co/FdDAO9lvJb1 day ago
- EWUalumni Woot! We'd love to see a pic of you rocking your shirt on Eagle Red Day on Oct. 7 ?? https://t.co/qBWOVcjPhP1 day ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.