- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
College of Business and Public Administration
"Focusing on the region - open to the world."
We are pleased you decided to visit us, and hope you might come in person sometime soon. Our college is friendly and attentive to students' needs, and it is easy to get acquainted with other students, staff, and faculty.
317 Kingston Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Follow these steps to fill out your graduation application. Due dates can be found here.
1. Download and complete your application packet. Your graduation application and business checklist are the complete packet. If you have a Business Checklist that was returned to you when you were admitted into the program you can update it and turn that in instead of filling out a new one.
2. Print your application packet.
3. Bring your completed application and checklist to either Karen or Jodi.
4. Make sure your phone number is on your application so Karen or Jodi can call you when your graduation application has been signed.
5. You will then need to pick up the application from Karen or Jodi and turn it in at the Registrar's office in Sutton Hall in Cheney or Student Services at Riverpoint and pay your graduation application fee of $40.61 by the posted deadline. Applications turned in to the Registrar after this date will be considered late.
PLEASE NOTE: If your graduation application is not formatted according to the examples given, you will be required to re-do it and turn it in again.
Examples for Transfer students:
Business Checklist (If you have a Direct Transfer Degree)
Business Checklist (If you have taken classes elsewhere but do not have a previous degree)
Examples for students who completed all degree requirements at EWU: